As a member of the otaku family, we usually buy anime dakimakuras. We are all used to calling them wives. Apart from her parents, she is now the most familiar person to us. Every night, we will keep close contact with our wife, but we will inevitably produce grease and other dirt. When we come into contact with “wives”, these dirt will be transferred to them. I have bought a lot of pillows. I want to better maintain its cleanliness. So I asked the salesperson of halodakimakura, who I often buy on the website. They gave me a suggestion, whether it is for our wife’s long-term beauty or our own health, it’s best to clean it every two weeks. If you want to wash less clothes, you should take a bath every night. Well, don’t talk nonsense. There are two main types of pillow cleaning, one is machine washing and the other is hand washing.
- Remove the cover from the pillow.
- Use mild non-bleaching detergent in the washing machine.
- Put cold water into the washing machine, and then run the washing machine.
- Dry, but do not use the drying function. After drying, put it in a cool and dry place.
- For stubborn stains, please use bleach-free soap and a soft toothbrush to wipe gently.
Hand wash method:
- Gently remove the cover from the pillow.
- Find a cleaner container, such as a bathtub, and add cold water.
- Add a mild non-bleaching detergent to the water, put the lid in the water, and then brush it off with a soft, clean toothbrush.
- After removing stains, rinse with clean water. Repeat 2-3 more times.
- Use a washing machine without drying function to dry, and then dry in a cool and ventilated place.